Gable Healthcare is dedicated to providing high quality standard care to our clients of all ages and disabilities in need to remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as they wish. Everybody's needs are very different, so the service we provide will be tailored to your specific requirements to allow our service users to lead more fulfilling lives, whatever their health and social care needs are. We are committed to supporting older people to retain or regain their skills and independence as far as possible, whilst enjoying wellbeing and a good quality of life.
Our personal care services encompasses
- Getting out of bed and dressing
- Undressing and going to bed
- Assistance to the bathroom
- Cleaning, laundry or other domestic tasks
- Meal preparation
- Sitting with or accompanying to appointments/outings
- Supervision of medication
- Night care
- 24-hour support
- Awareness, support of cultural and/or religious requirements
- Offer Companionship and Conversation.
- Accompanying service users on outings / appointments.
- Assist with mail and filling forms.
- Visit friends and Neighbours.
- Assist with walking.
- Hobbies, activities and crafts.
At Gable Healthcare we will:
- Assess individual requirements by face to face meetings
- Develop a personalised care plan with the service users requirements
- Provide flexibility in the delivery of the care plan and match the support worker to the service users
- Match local area worker in order to access local facilities and provide continuity of care
- Provide bespoke diversity programme to meet religious and cultural requirements
- Fully functioning activity programme to cater for all interests
- Provide value for money so you get more support for your budget
- Working around service users not internal systems and processes
- Support infrastructure to ensure a swift response to changes
- Provide regular update to families and local authorities.
Please contact us for latest information on the regions where we are providing support.